Crysis High-Poly Nanosuit - Impressive Wallpapers
New wallpapers of a modding project to create a high polygon Nanosuit for Crysis have been published by the creator.
Almost two years after its release and the recent announcement of Crysis 2, the original Crysis and the Cryengine 2 are still popular in the modding community. PC Games Hardware has already reported about one of the most ambitious projects: The High-Poly Nanosuit by Mong0ose.
Now the modder has published two amazing wallpapers of his creation. You can find them in our gallery below among some more pictures of the High-Poly Nanosuit, which according to the latest count had about 2 million polygons. For more information about the project see the High-Poly Nanosuit thread at Crymod.
More articles related to the high polygon Crysis Nanosuit or Crysis itself:
• Crysis Nanosuit with even more polygons [Update]
• Work on high-end Crysis Nanosuit continues
• Cryengine 2: Best of photography thread
• Crysis 2: Modders show possible graphics
• Crysis 2: PC version with better graphics than PS3 and Xbox 360
• E3: Crysis 2 officially announced - Release for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360