Crysis Wars Patch 1.1 im lokalen Download
EA veröffentlicht einen Patch für den Multiplayer-Modus von Crysis Warhead. Patch 1.1 für Crysis Wars behebt einige Bugs.
Registrierte PCGH-User finden den Download im Anschluss an diese News, Downloads sind aber auch über das Crymod-Forum möglich.
Hier die kompletten Änderungen:
- Fixed: Stand/Prone firing exploit by exaggerating spread of all weapons when transitioning from standing position to prone position
- Fixed: Inconsistency between the HUD score and the score shown in the scoreboard
- Fixed: Disconnection caused by cheat protection for levels saved by the map downloader
- Improved: Player icon, cross hair and round start messages visibility against bright backgrounds
- Removal of online activation (ReleaseControl)
With this patch the online activation has been removed due to some problems with it we encountered after the release of the game.
- Support of Linux server
The linux server that is part of the Patch 1.1 release allows server administrators to setup dedicated servers on a linux based operating system.
- 64bit version
Missing in the final version of Crysis Wars we are now able to release the 64bit Binaries. It is important to note that the 64bit binaries are not supporting the anti-cheat tool Punkbuster. If you own a 64bit system and you want to play with Punkbuster it is required to start the Crysis.exe that is located inside the Bin32 folder.
- Vista Parental Control file
Allows parents to control the access to the game on the Windows Vista operating systems.