Civilization 5: Neuer Patch mit Fokus auf AI und Diplomatie + Patch Notes
Im offiziellen Forum von 2K Games hat der Community Manager 2K Greg jetzt neue Infos zum kommenden Civ 5-Patch veröffentlicht.
Der Community Manager 2K Greg hat erneut im offiziellen 2K-Forum die Patch Notes zum kommenden Update veröffentlicht. Das Hauptaugenmerk bei dieser Veröffentlichung wird auf AI und Diplomatie liegen. Es gibt allerdings noch keinen Veröffentlichungstermin und die Patch Notes sind auch noch nicht vollständig.
• Worker AI improvements .
• Update to tactical AI pillaging code. Additionally, always check to make sure it's not trying to pillage in an enemy dominance zone.
• AI victory emphasis improvements (more efficient end-game when focusing on Science and Diplo victories).
• AI should colonize other continents regularly.
• AI will emphasize production of an Ocean going explorer unit when the time comes.
• Adjust Napoleon to make him more likely to go for culture.
More aggressive second wave expansion (mostly off shore) after initial empire building and consolidation has occurred.
• Optimization when finding routes (pathfinder improvement).
• Multiple tweaks and bug fixes.
• AI will now build ranged and mobile units more in line with the flavor settings.
• Multiple defensive AI tweaks.
• Cities heal more quickly.
• Only allow one upgrade per unit from a goody hut.
• Tweaked the single-player score list to hide the civs of unmet ai players.
• AI's attitude towards you is now visible in the diplo screen and diplo drop-down.
• Added info tooltip for an AI leader's mood. Lists things that are making an AI player happy/upset.
• New diplo system: Declaration of Friendship (public declaration with diplomatic repercussions).
• New diplo system: Denounce (public declaration with diplomatic repercussions).
• New custom leader responses (Serious Expansion Warning, Aggressive Military, Luxury Exchange, Borders Exchange, Gift Request).
• Parent category counts now include counts of child categories.
• Selecting/deselecting a category now automatically selects/deselects it's children and its parent.
• Tweaked category name truncation to better fit names.
• Hide categories w/ no children and a count of 0.
• Added support for fallback languages (if mod is not translated, fall-back to English so text keys are not showing).
• Fixed save format which causes saves to increase the memory footprint of the game drastically when loading frequently over the course of the game.
Im offiziellen Forum von 2K Games hat der Community Manager das finale Changelog des Patch 22.214.171.124 veröffentlicht. Zu den bereits bekannten Änderungen ist nun zum Beispiel auch eine Veränderung der Defensiv-Taktik der künstlichen Intelligenz hinzu gekommen. Wenn Sie nun eine gegnerische Stadt angreifen, wird der Computergegner das Militär nun geschickter steuern und zusätzlich versuchen, das Gelände zu seinem Vorteil zu nutzen. Eine weitere, bisher unbekannte Neuerung betrifft das "Installiert"-Panel der Mods, nun werden alle installierten Versionen eines Mods angezeigt.
Die vollständige, finale Liste mit allen Änderungen lautet wie folgt:
• Fix for production prompt that sometimes appears with newly created puppet states that could stop the player from being able to end the turn.
• Aircraft banner corrections - now when you rebase an aircraft, the number will move with it.
• Resource icons now come up with Ctrl-R again, instead of sharing the same button with Build Roads.
• Selecting a great general will no longer cause yield icons to appear.
• Added option to disable auto-unit cycling.
• Fix for full-screen game when running dual monitors. Previously, the curser could scroll off the "open" side, and not be able to scroll the map in that direction.
• Misc additional fixes to mouse controls, and other interface issues.
• Rounded out financial information in the Economic Overview screen. Details now provided on the amount of gold provided by each city, the cost of buildings in each city, etc.
• Auto-populate save menu with save file name
• Allow selection of other cities by hex from within the city screen
• Added detailed trade route info to Economic Overview screen
• Added new tab to the Economic Overview Screen: "Resources & Happiness."
• Added option to activate the mp score list in single player (for "always up" score similar to Civ IV.)
• The Annex/Puppet/Raze popup now indicates how much extra Unhappiness will be assumed with each action.
• If there are less than 5 buildings still needed to construct a National Wonder, the production popup tool-tip now lists which cities lack them.
• Added Yield & Culture tool-tip info to the production popup.
• Tweak information on the Global Politics tab in the Diplomacy Overview screen.
• Category list now displays correctly
• "Installed" panel now displays ALL versions of a mod but prevents the user from enabling multiple versions.
• Workers - Added option to force workers to ignore manually made improvements (so they don't change what you decide was best for a plot).
• Workers - Fixed bug where number of turns to complete were incorrect in build action button tool-tip.
• Economy - Fixed bug where players could disband a single unit, and not see the economic return until disbanding 1 more.
• Economy - Increased city wealth setting to 25%
• Economy - Multiple fixes to the way trade-routes are tabulated and recognized.
• Economy - Can now sell Buildings in a city (to help lower maintenance for obsolete buildings later in the game).
• Trade - Found and corrected a Trade problem that could cause your Resource inventory to multiply.
• City States - Fixed a bug where you could not gift aircraft to city states.
• Military - Medic promotion now only provides healing bonus for adjacent units.
• Military - Fix for Minuteman movement.
• Military - Correct promotions for "archer-like" units (horse archers, chariots).
• Military - Embarked units will no longer slow enemy land units
• Military - Improved unit cycling logic. Camera will jump around much less.
• Balance - Engineers +1 hammer
• Balance - Disbanding units now provides only 10% of their production cost in gold.
• Request - Enable "one more turn" button if you lose, but are still alive.
• Military - Better handling of unit need (navy vs land, etc.) .
• Military - AI will tend to build ships to deal with blockaded cities more often
• Military - Corrected an issue hampering movement of AI armies, especially when in close proximity to enemy forces
• Diplomacy - AI will be more reluctant to offer or accept open border agreements with more powerful opponents.
• Diplomacy - Fix for never ending deals (peace, research agreements, etc).
• City - City specialization and city focus improvements.
• City - Cities that are Avoiding Growth will not grow while that option is selected
• Workers - Priority of trading posts reduced, and rebalanced priorities on other improvements
• Workers - Improved the path-finding mechanic when building route-to roads improved, including a large performance increase when evaluating road-pathing.
• City - Make sure Puppets don't construct buildings that require Resources.
• City - Add a Puppet city strategy that turns off training buildings and emphasizes gold.
• Military - Defensive tactical AI update. When you are at war and threatening an enemy city, the AI will better utilize the garrison, as well as the surrounding terrain in defense of the target city.
• Exploit - Fix for gifting unit exploit
• Chat - Color-coding, sound alerts, etc., added for in-game chat system, including a larger window.
• Deals - Additional deal validation put in place to verify deals before they are committed
• Research treaties that end because you declare war will no longer grant the free tech
• Save/Load - Fix for corrupted saves being experienced by some players in late-game.
• Map - Huge map crash-during-load fix that were reported on some specific systems.
• Map - Terrain caching fix that could cause problems for certain video cards (the "glowing red orbs" seen on the map are an indicator of this).
• Map - Fix for the low res terrain that appears the first time the game is run (terrain tiles would not load in anything but low-res the first time you play on some computer configurations)
• Strategic View - Crash fix for units rendering in background.
• Strategic View - Fix for selecting units either standing on a city plot, or garrisoned in the city plot.
• Eyefinity - Better handling of leader scenes when using Eyefinity displays.
• Tutorials - Many tutorial tweaks and adjustments.
• Multiple crash fixes.
• Taller than wide map crash fix.
Fans von Civilization 5 sollten das Forum von 2K Games regelmäßig besuchen, um die neuesten Informationen zu kommenden Patches zu erfahren.
Reklame: Sid Meier's Civilization V jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen.