Civilization 5: Neuer Patch bringt weitere Weltwunder und verbesserte KI
Für das Strategiespiel Civilization 5 wurde ein neuer Patch angekündigt, dieser soll am 16. Dezember oder früher veröffentlicht werden. Unter anderem gibt es zwei neue Weltwunder und Verbesserungen bei der Künstlichen Intelligenz.
Wie bereits bei früheren Patches hat der Community Manager von 2K Games im offiziellen Forum des Spiels das Changelog des kommenden Patches veröffentlicht. Das Update beinhaltet umfangreiche Änderungen im Bereich der Künstlichen Intelligenz und auch zwei neue Weltwunder. Das "National Treasury" und "Circus Maximus" können nun vom Spieler gebaut werden.
PC Games Hardware zeigt hier nur Ausschnitte des umfangreichen Changelogs, die vollständige Liste finden Sie in der Quelle.
• Proper evaluation of which enemy units can reach my units next turn.
• Sorting enemy targets (within a class) by damage.
• Combine bombardment fire from cities with other ranged fire where possible.
• Never target a city for a ranged attack when they are already at (or going to be at) 1 health.
• Have the tactical AI be more aggressive about fortifying units that aren't moving anyways.
• Make all forms of guarding improvements the lowest priority tactical AI moves.
• Don't mark tiles adjacent to enemy at sea as good for flank attacks -- there is no flanking at sea.
• Update to tactical AI pillaging code - now prioritize enemy land resources and trade routes (never regular mines or farms). Always uses the check to make sure AI is not trying to pillage in an enemy dominance zone. Barbarians will still target everything.
• Never use ranged units to provide flank bonuses.
• Reduce chance of AI civs making "suicide" attacks.
• Changes to better protect the capital or any city with an enemy within 5 tiles.
• AI will be more aggressive about pursuing Diplo victory (bribing City States) if they are wealthy.
• AI will be more aggressive about building Spaceship parts when going for Science victory.
• Tweak a few leader settings to be more likely to use their traits.
• Adjust Napoleon to make more likely to go for culture.
• AI will not use Horse as defenders on hills as much.
• AI will often build more defensive troops.
• AI will more aggressively hunt barbs in the early game.
• Slightly more naval units.
• AI will now build ranged and mobile units more in line with the flavor settings for the team - in general, this means more mobile units.
• AI now builds, deploys, and uses air units more effectively.
• Allow AI to build more units if above Prince.
• AI will be more likely to build and bring siege units in a city attack.
• Better nuke targeting by AI.
• Won't build AA if no air threat.
• Allow AI or automated human explorers to move to edge of sight range and then explore again.
• AI will emphasize getting an Ocean going explorer unit when the time comes.
• AI slightly more likely to settle off home continent.
• AI should colonize other continents regularly.
• AI second wave expansion more aggressive.
• Improve the AI's chances of setting up protected bombard attacks.
• Settlers: should handle watery maps better.
• AI will grab goody huts on other land masses.
• AI will grab empty barb camps more often.
• Large Cities should be more willing to build happiness and gold buildings.
• Workers prioritize repair builds higher than other builds.
• AI will be more likely to build a wall on any city that was an original capital.
• Builder tasking now calculates yields appropriately during golden ages and weighs tiles according to how much stuff they provide overall as well as their maximum yield of a certain type.
• More likely to build up economy early.
• Multiple worker AI improvements.
• Factor GS into flavors more.
• Disband obsolete units even if not losing money.
• Upgrade units a bit more.
• Tweak flavors of policies a bit.
• Have AI factor Grand Strategy into picking policies.
• AI will factor grand strategy into tech choices a bit more.
• AI don't send a barb expedition if defenses are critical.
• AI less likely to pick a city on an inland sea for serious naval production.
• Additional pathfinder optimization.
• Added "National Treasury" national wonder, which requires Markets in all cities. Provides +8 Gold per turn to the city in which it's built.
• Added "Circus Maximus" national wonder, which requires Colosseums in all cities.. Provides 5 Happiness.
• Library now has no specialist slots.
• Wat now has two specialist slots.
• Public school now has 1 Science per pop, +1 free Great Scientist point, +1 Culture for 3 gold maintenance.
• Observatory now has 1 specialist slot.
• Research Lab has two specialist slots.
• Public school now provides 1 beaker per pop for 3 gold maintenance.
• Watermill now provides +2 good and +1 production for 2 gold maintenance.
• Paper Maker now has no specialist slots.
• Circus now has +2 happiness and no maintenance.
• Theatre now has +5 happiness.
• Stadium now has +5 happiness.
• Reduced production cost and maintenance for the Courthouse.
• Courthouse can now be purchased in a city (although it is expensive).
• Removed maintenance from city defense buildings (Walls, Castle, Military Base).
• City defense buildings now help cities heal.
• Increased city strength ramp-up based on technology.
• Reduced effects of Forbidden Palace and Meritocracy (Happiness per city).
• Reduced amount of food needed for cities to grow at larger sizes.
• Buildings can now no longer provide more Happiness than there is population in a city (wonders are excluded from this).
• Ironworks now gives 10 hammers instead of a % bonus.
• National College now gives +5 science in addition to the % bonus.
• Hermitage gives 5 culture in addition to its previous bonus.
• Raze/Unraze exploit fixed.
• Cities being razed are unhappy about it (only during the razing process).
• Cities heal more quickly.
Fans von Civilization 5 sollten das Forum von 2K Games regelmäßig besuchen, um die neuesten Informationen zu kommenden Patches zu erfahren.
Reklame: Sid Meier's Civilization V jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen.