Download: Patch 1.4 for Call of Duty 5 World at War (including Map Pack)
Patch 1.4 for Call of Duty 5 World at War (dt.) is now available for download. The eagerly awaited CoD 5 patch includes a free map pack.
Patch 1.4 for Call of Duty 5 World at War (dt.) is finally available for download. As community manager Josh Olin confirmed last week the patch includes a free map pack.
Since in the course of time the system specs of some games considerably increase we did comprehensive benchmarks for Call of Duty 5 World at War with 12 AMD and Intel CPUs. This is to inform you whether your hardware is good enough for playing the latest Call of Duty versions in full details or whether you have to upgrade your CPU or graphics card.
Please note: We offer the patch for the German game version only. For patch 1.4 the installation of the versions 1.2 or 1.3 of Call of Duty World at War is required. The free download of the German patches 1.2 and 1.3 can be found below. On the Call of Duty website you can find a list of mirrors providing the patch as well.
On the official website CoD World at War developer Treyarch publishes the following changelog for patch 1.4:
• 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
• Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt! [Not available in the German patch version!]
• Improved spawning logic.
• Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
• Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
• Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
• Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
• Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
• All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
• Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
• Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
•Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes. "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.