Download: Patch 1.1 for Call of Duty 5 World at War
Today the fifth part of the Call of Duty series, World at War, has been released in North America. Developer Treyarch already delivered a patch that mainly fixes bugs in the multiplayer part.
Today the Day Zero patch for Call of Duty World at War has been released. It fixes bugs in the multiplayer part of the World War shooter. This update is based on the feedback of the users who played the multiplayer Beta.
The fifth part of the Call of Duty series has been released in North America today. Gamers in Europe will have to wait until November, 13.
Changes made with Call of Duty 5: World at War Patch 1.1:
- Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
- Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
- Improvements for SLI support.
- G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
- Server no longer runs out of script variables.
- License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
- A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Various fixes in Server Browser.
- Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
- When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
- Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
- Map holes fixed Spawn improvements and weapon balancing remote desktop now works with dedicated servers