Download: Call of Duty: World at War Patch 1.7
Call of Duty 5 gets another treatment. World at War is updated with Patch 1.7.
Treyarch published patch 1.7 for Call of Duty: world at war. The update is 15 MByte big and delivers the following changes:
• Fixed an MP server crash exploit.
• Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected.
• Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors.
• Server admins can disable team switching by setting
Logged in PCGH users can download Patch 1.7 at the end of the page.
Call of Duty: World at Wat Patch 1.6
Patxh 1.6 for Call of Duty: world at War contains Map Pack 3 which consists of Settings Battery, Breach and Revolution. Furthermore there is a new map for the multiplayer mode. PC gamers get the upgrade for free.
Release Notes Patch 1.6
• 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
• Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
• Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
• Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
• New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
• Friends list: green online indicator.
• Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the "Soften Smoke Edges” graphic option.
• Fixed various crashes.
• Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
• Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
• Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.
Call of Duty: World at Wat Patch 1.5
Patch 1.5 for Call of Duty: World at War, which will introduce the Map Pack 2 to the game, is available via download. Three new maps - Banzai, Corrosion and Sub Pens - will be integrated. Furthermore the new patch for Call of Duty: World at War will deliver the following changes:
* 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
* 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
* CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
* Improved dog spawning in MP
* Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
* Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
* Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
* Improved server browser's refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites'
* Added support for CODTV
* "cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
* Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players' team information
* Mods: Added joinsquad script function
* Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
* Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
* Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials' error
* Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
* Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file
More articles related to Call of Duty
• Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2: Infinity Ward talks about co-op mode
• Call of Duty Series: Rotation with Infinity Ward and Treyarch continues
• Call of Duty 5 World at War: Benchmark review with 12 AMD and Intel CPUs
• Call of Duty 5 World at War: Graphics cards benchmark review