Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Maxed out screenshots show best quality possible
Modern Warfare 2 has finally been released. PC Games Hardware completed the game and took several high-res screenshots that demonstrate the maximal quality possible in the new Call of Duty.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It took us about five hours to complete the chapters with their 18 missions. In this time we didn't just rush through Infinity Ward's game but also took the time to take more than 2500 screenshots.
From this huge amount of shots we selected the 20 most impressive pictures that demonstrate the visual force of Modern Warfare 2. The screenshots have been taken with maximal details and - depending on the scene - 2x or 4x Sparse Grid Supersampling Anti Aliasing plus Anisotropic Filtering. Some were slightly edited (HUD and interface cut off) to create some impressive wallpapers. Logged-in PCGH users can download a file archive that contains the pictures in a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. The previews in our gallery have been downsized to 1280 x 800 pixels.
Taking a look at the pictures you can say that Infinity Ward did integrate a lot of impressive situations in the - rather short - game. Especially when compared to the console version, Modern Warfare 2 looks really good on the PC. Have fun with the wallpapers.
More articles related to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics and aspect ratio comparison plus high-res screenshots
• Modern Warfare 2: System requirements revealed
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer details and launch trailer
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Jaw dropping pictures from the PC version
• Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2: Third Person mode confirmed
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Steam required and no more dedicated servers or mods