Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - New update on Steam
A new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has been released on Steam. The patch delivers several geometry related improvements and hack fixes.
The developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 have brought the latest patch for the action game to Steam. According to the information made available on Steam the update introduces balancing adjustments and fixes several collision problems. Besides that changes have been applied that are supposed to prevent texture and experience point hacks.
Below you can find the major changes introduced with the update as mentioned on Steam.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
* Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
* Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
* Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
* Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
* Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks
More articles related to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Tops and flops of the graphics
• Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics card benchmarks of the latest Call of Duty
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Maxed out screenshots show best quality possible
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics and aspect ratio comparison plus high-res screenshots