Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics close to photorealism with downsampling
The screenshots of call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that have been published up to now already revealed quite impressive graphics. But with downsampling applied the game looks even better.
PC Games Hardware already showed several screenshots of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that were really worth seeing. Now OC_Burner, who is known for his downsampling screenshots from the 3D Center forum, ran Modern Warfare 2 in 3360 x 1200 pixels with 4x MSAA + TSAA, 16:1 AF and maximal details. While doing this he also took some impressive screenshots. For our preview gallery the pictures have been down sized to 1280 x 800, but the effect of downsampling can nevertheless be seen very well. The formerly pixeled graphics reach almost photorealism, especially with close detail textures some of the shots rather look like render artworks than real-time graphics. Have fun with the shots.
More articles related to Modern Warfare 2 or Downsampling
• Oddities in Modern Warfare 2: About dead teddies, Basmati and sex toys
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - New patch on Steam and wallhack video
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Jaw dropping pictures from the PC version
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Tops and flops of the graphics
• Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics card benchmarks of the latest Call of Duty
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics and aspect ratio comparison plus high-res screenshots