Download: DirectX 11 Benchmark Unigine Heaven
According to the developers the Heaven Benchmark, which is based on the Unigine Engine, is the first DirectX 11 benchmark. PC Games Hardware offers the tool for download.
The Unigine Corporation has already released the Sanctuary and Tropics benchmarks. Now a benchmark for DirectX 11 graphics cards is offered, too. The Unigine Engine based Heaven benchmark also offers a fallback to DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 so the test is interesting for all PC users. In the benchmark a floating fantasy world with flying islands is displayed.
Features of the Heaven Benchmark
• Native support for OpenGL, DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 (Compute Shader, Shader Model 5, Hardware Tessellation)
• Advanced SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion)
• Volumetric Cumulonimbus Clouds
• Dynamic simulation of the moving environment
• Ati Eyefinity support
• Modes that let the users fly or walk through the environment
Heaven Benchmark system requirements
• .Net framework 2.0
• Tessellation: DirectX 11 graphics card
• Graphics card (minimum): Ati Radeon HD 2xxx or Nvidia Geforce 7xxx
• Graphics card (recommended): Nvidia Geforce 8800 or Ati Radeon HD 4800
• 256 MiByte VRAM
You can download the Heaven Benchmark from the official website or, as a logged in PCGH user, at the end of the page. In our gallery we present several screenshots and below we also have two videos.