Download: Assassin's Creed Patch 1.02
Sortly after the release of Ubisoft's masterpiece Assassin's Creed, a new patch is available. The update removes, as announced, the DX 10.1 support from the game.
• Fixed a rare crash while riding the horse in Kingdom
• Fixed a corruption of Altair's robe on certain graphics hardware
• Cursor is now centered when accessing the Map
• Fixed a few problems with Alt-Tab
• Fixed a graphical bug in the final fight
• Fixed a few graphical problems with dead bodies
• Fixed pixellation with post-FX enabled on certain graphics hardware
• Fixed a small bug in the DNA Menu that would cause the image to disappear if the arrow was clicked rapidly
• Fixed some graphical corruption in Present Room with low Level Of Detail
• Character input is now cancelled if the controller is unplugged while moving
• Added support for x64 versions of Windows
• Fixed broken post-effects on DirectX 10.1 enabled cards
Below you will find links to where you can download the patch.
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Dungeons 3, Northgard, Nier Automata]